Based on available evidence, the risk of COVID-19 in children does not seem to be as high as in adults. But it is undeniable that children’s immunity is low, and children are still the focus of attention in families and schools.
What measures should schools and families take to protect children?
1. Frequently use soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
2. Avoid people who are sick (coughing and sneezing).
3. Keep a distance between your child and other people outside your home. Keep your child at least 6 feet away from others.
4.2 Children aged 2 years and above should wear masks in public places where social diversion is difficult. Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in common household areas (such as tables, hardback chairs, door handles, light switches, remote controls, handles, desks, toilets, and sinks) every day.
5. Wash items as needed, including washable plush toys. Please follow the manufacturer's instructions. If possible, use the warmest appropriate water setting to wash clothes and dry them completely. The dirty clothes of the sick can be washed with other people's items.
Limit play time with other children and establish virtual connections as much as possible
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) realizes that this pandemic is causing stress for many people, and socializing and interacting with peers may be a healthy way for children to cope with stress and connect with others. However, the key to slowing down the spread of COVID-19 is to limit close contact as much as possible. It is important to understand the potential risks and the measures you can take to protect yourself and your family.
An important guiding principle to remember is that the more people a child interacts with, and the longer the interaction, the higher the risk of spreading COVID-19.
What anti-epidemic items should children use?
2.Soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Generally speaking, it takes about 20
seconds to wash your hands to achieve the cleansing effect. If you can't find water in outdoor activities, you can use hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
3. KIEYYUEL infrared thermometer can quickly measure body temperature without touching it, and monitor the physical condition of children at all times.
For more protective products, come to KIEYYUEL to buy.
Contact Person: Ms. Jasmine