According to the website of the National Film Administration, the China Film Distribution and Projection Association issued a guide for the prevention and control of the epidemic on the reopening of cinemas on the 16th.Among them, it is clear that low-risk areas can be reopened in an orderly manner on July 20, provided that the various prevention and control measures of the cinema are effectively implemented.Cinemas in high-risk areas will not open for the time being.
After nearly 180 days of suspension in the cinema, the joy of opening the door finally came. But how can movie theaters prevent and control the epidemic? The guidelines also make relevant provisions.
2.. Strengthen the disinfection of public areas such as lobbies, cinemas, bathrooms and corridors;
3. Key areas such as ticket vending machines, commodity vending areas, vending machines, entrance gates, etc. shall be wiped and disinfected no less than 5 times a day;
4. Cinema seat armrests, 3D glasses and other direct contact objects for the audience, disinfect once per show;
5. All tickets are sold online with real-name reservations and contactless; cross-seated ticket sales are implemented to ensure that the distance between strangers is more than 1 meter; the attendance rate of each venue shall not exceed 30%;
6. In principle, the cinema does not sell snacks and beverages, and in principle, eating and drinking are prohibited in the cinema.
So how should we ordinary movie-watchers do a good job of protection?
1. Before entering the venue, you must cooperate with the theater to check body temperature and register information;
2. After picking up the tickets on the self-service machine, clean your hands and stay away from crowded people;
3. From entering the cinema to the end of watching the movie, wear a mask throughout the whole process, and try to avoid touching public facilities;
4. Avoid eating in movie theaters, such as drinks and snacks.
5. After returning home, immediately change clothes and disinfect hands, mobile phones, keys, etc.
To ease the pressure on the industry, it is understandable that movie theaters in low-risk areas resume operations.However, the editor still wants to remind everyone: When watching a movie, you should also protect yourself and don't take it lightly.Do not take off the mask!
Contact Person: Ms. Jasmine