In 2020, this unprecedented disaster in the world has swept all countries around the world. The epidemic situation is still not getting better, but is getting worse. In particular, the United States has now become the hardest hit area in the world. The ever-increasing number of confirmed diagnoses makes people all over the world worry about it.
At the same time, everyone who has experienced the epidemic is not only an expert in selecting masks, but also a guardian of disinfection. Most families have 84 disinfectant, 75% alcohol and other disinfectants. But disinfection is also a double-edged sword. Poor storage and improper use may bring you danger. Here is the precautions for disinfection:
1. It is not suitable to disinfect the outdoor environment on a large scale;
2. It is not suitable for air disinfection of the external environment;
3. It is not advisable to directly use disinfectant (powder) to disinfect personnel;
4. It is not advisable to use alcohol to spray disinfection of indoor air and disinfect large areas of the environment;
5. It is not advisable to spray disinfectant on the exterior and wheels of vehicles that have not entered the polluted place；
6. It is not suitable to put disinfectant (powder) in the environment of ponds, reservoirs, artificial lakes, rivers, etc.;
7. Do not use chemical disinfectants and ultraviolet rays to disinfect the air (space) under human conditions;
8. It is not suitable to use glutaraldehyde to wipe and spray disinfect the environment;
9. It is not advisable to use high-concentration chlorine-containing disinfectants (effective chlorine concentration greater than 1000mg/L) for preventive disinfection;
The epidemic is still continuing, not only abroad, but also new cases in Xinjiang, Dalian, Hong Kong and other places in China. The editor believes that as long as we identify the confidence and scientifically control, we will definitely be able to defeat the SARS-Cov-2.
(Information source: China Finance Cloud)
Contact Person: Ms. Jasmine