The handheld infrared thermometer uses the principle of converting the radiant energy of infrared radiation emitted
by an object into an electrical signal. The magnitude of the infrared radiant energy corresponds to the temperature
of the object itself. According to the size of the converted electrical signal, the object can be determined ( Such
as molten steel). The handheld infrared thermometer consists of optical system, photodetector, signal amplifier,
signal processing, display output and other parts. The handheld infrared thermometer is convenient, accurate and
safe, and is widely used in medical and equipment fault diagnosis.
1. Single-point laser aiming.
2. Intelligent USB power supply.
3. Secondary white backlight display (the meter will automatically turn on this function when USB is connected).
4. Current temperature plus MIN (minimum), MAX (maximum), DIF (temperature difference), AVG (average) temperature
5. Emissivity is adjustable.
6. Trigger is locked.
7. Celsius / Fahrenheit selection.
8. Tripod installation.
9. One 9V battery.
1. Non-contact, no need to touch each other when measuring human temperature, avoiding the danger of infection and
2, rapid temperature measurement, accurate readings, suitable for rapid investigation of a large number of people
3. It is not necessary to enter the ear canal when measuring body temperature, and it is not necessary to replace
earmuffs, which is clean and hygienic.
4, laser positioning, accurate measurement of the temperature of the target site, can measure the body temperature
of the forehead, underarms, body surface, etc.
5. The temperature limit can be set, and an audible alarm will be issued when the limit temperature is exceeded,
and the abnormal temperature in the crowd can be accurately checked.
6, infrared temperature measurement, no harm to human body